Below are the main changes and improvements in MATE 1.2:
- Numerous bug fixes
- All conflicts with GNOME were fixed
- All configuration files were moved to ~/.config/mate
- An undo/redo feature was added in Caja
- Libmate’s mate-open command is now faster to open applications.
- Mate settings daemon now supports the PulseAudio and GStreamer backends
- New applications: mozo (alacarte fork), python-caja, caja-gksu, caja-image-converter
- Mate themes were renamed to avoid conflicts with GNOME
- A new MATE wallpaper was added
- MATE now features its own icon
Läs hela artikeln.