Status idag, den 2.oktober 2010:
LJContacts sync between desktops and the cloud continues to be disabled (585530).
- Thursday, September 30, 2010 - Syncing of contacts and bookmarks has been turned back on the server side. Maverick users will need to have desktopcouch 0.6.9-0ubuntu1 installed. Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic) and Ubuntu 10.10 LTS (Lucid) users will have to wait a bit longer for backporting of the CouchDB and Erlang packages. We hope to have the packages submitted within the next couple days.
- Monday, September 13, 2010 - We think we've identified the problem with server-to-client replication in production. This will require an update in CouchDB. We are testing this fix right now and packaging it up for Maverick and then Lucid as an SRU. Once this is released, we will be closely monitoring performance as we expect a high load on the servers once replication is working for everyone.
- Friday, September 3, 2010 - We have client-to-server replication working in production for a limited set of users. We are currently troubleshooting why server-to-client replication is not working.
- Thursday, September 2, 2010 - We're narrowing down the issue preventing replication in production with the latest CouchDB upgrade and proper OAuth tokens in place. It appears to be some URL encoding problems. We're focusing on fixing those right now.
- Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - After doing some further updates on the CouchDB server side, we made some more progress on getting CouchDB sync back for all users. We're currently working on fixing invalid OAuth tokens.
- Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 11:00 UTC - We performed a CouchDB upgrade, which is an important step in getting the service back up for all users